Give multiple KVM users fast, reliable access to high-quality, real-time digital video - plus a whole host of peripherals across the enterprise - with the top-of-the-line DKM FX system.
This chassis-based, modular crosspoint switching system enables you and others to switch and extend HD video, audio, and serial data over extremely long distances. Use it in any application where many users have to interface with CPUs and other high-end AV equipment supporting high-quality video. Plus, it works as video matrix switch.
Using non-blocking switch technology, the DKM FX processes and routes DVI single-link resolutions, including Full HD 1080p, with little or no delay of video - even at screens far away from the switching chassis itself.
What's more, it not only supports DVI-D digital video, but also VGA video and connections to a wide array of peripherals, including USB HID, USB 2.0, RS-232, and IR devices, Wacom tablets, and even legacy PS/2 keyboards and mice.
It's especially ideal for enterprise networks and mission-critical control/command rooms, as well as video production or broadcasting applications where HD video is everything. Many users can connect their KVM consoles to various multimedia sources (computer, CPUs, servers, etc. ), either locally or in a distant room or office via the switch.
And it's very flexible. The DKM FX HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switch enables you to configure HD KVM switching and DVI routing exactly as you require. Mix and match fiber and CATx ports through cards and SFPs plugged into its slots. You're not limited in any way.
With the switch, you get a controller card, which has USB keyboard/mouse and DVI monitor connectors for local KVM administration; an RJ-45 port for interfacing up with your network and a client machine that has the DKM FX Java tool installed; and a serial port for control via an external RS-232 device. Because the card has a built-in CPU, you can control all functions from any console without the need for an external CPU or media control.
- A scalable, highly reliable HD video and peripheral matrix switching and DVI routing system
- Very flexible, any port can be an input or an output
- Holds 36 modular cards for up to 288 I/O ports
- Supports high-quality, full-frame DVI-D video
- Terabit-speed switching backplane
- Nearly instantaneous video switching. Virtually no delay or blanking
- Full HD compatible. Boasts digital resolutions up to 2560 x 1600
- Can be used with remote DKM and DKM FX Extenders for extra-long links
- Modular, no fixed ports, moves, adds, and changes are quick and easy
- Supports rich, digital audio for a full multimedia experience
- Manage via KVM, network, or serial console
- Signal repeater capabilities are built in
- Switches within milliseconds
Users can switch seamlessly and almost instantaneously from DVI to KVM video on the DKM FX HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switch. It takes just milliseconds for this to happen.
- Reduces downtime
Modular in design, the DKM FX enables you to change peripheral and CPU connections on the fly and ensure zero downtime. Add or remove cards and SFPs in the slots and reroute inputs and outputs while the ServSwitch DKM FX system's up and running.
- Designed for easy expansion
Add connections and change inputs/outputs as your enterprise needs evolve. When a department purchases new hardware, just slide a new interface card into the chassis. You can also cascade multiple switch chassis if you exceed the number of available ports.