Product Id: 28772157
Description: Aerohive AP230 - Wireless access point - 802.11a/b/g/n/ac - Dual Band
Mfr Part #: AH-AP-230-AC-FCC
By combining the 3x3, 3-stream 802.11ac Gigabit Wi-Fi technology and advanced security and mobility management together into an economical package it allows you to deploy 802.11ac into every part of the network infrastructure - from Corp HQ to remote branches and outlets to every campus and classroom.
The AP230 provides high-performance aggregate data rates up to 1300 Mbps in 5-GHz band. It supports dual concurrent 2.4 Ghz 802.11 n/g/b with Turbo-QAM and 5 Ghz 802.11 ac/n/a radios which can support legacy 802.11 a/b/g/n clients and interoperate with the rest of the Aerohive cooperative control devices to provide a seamless enterprise-class experience for all connected users.
- Multiple radios provide concurrent 802.11 a/n/ac and in performance
- Dual Ethernet ports with link aggregation with dual Gigabit Ethernet
- Plenum rated APs for indoor, office environments
- USB interface for future services
- Low profile design blends well into an office environment
- Feature optimized hardware design
- Low-distraction indicators appear as gently glowing rather than bright blinking lights
- Trusted platform module (TPM) - hardware-based key storage and encryption
- Wireless privacy and authentication Wi-Fi certified WPA and WPA2, 802.11i, WEP, 802.1x, PSK
- Wi-Fi certified WMM
- WMM power save (U-APSD)
- Designed to work with Kensington-style locks
- Engineered for industry-leading price/performance
Engineered with security features to meet regulations like payment card industry (PCI 3.0) and HIPAA and Wi-Fi technology to address high-density environments, like 1:1 computing classrooms and online testing initiatives, the AP230 incorporates the full advanced software features required by every organization. The AP230 also incorporates enough processing horsepower to run sophisticated application visibility and control functionality that allows for tracking of 700 application signatures and even enables custom application signature tracking all at Gigabit data rates. Now policies can be set on any application fingerprint; even proprietary enterprise applications.
- High density environments with future-proof deployment
The latest release of HiveOS combined with the AP230 allows an Aerohive-based network to create a "Plug-and-Play" solution that addresses high-density, high-performance requirements while laying the ground work for a phased approach to upgrading your network to 802.11ac and without requiring you to upgrade your existing POE infrastructure. The advancements in energy efficiency allow the AP230 to provide improved client capacity and full 3-stream 802.11ac performance while using POE infrastructure. As more APs are added to the network, HiveOS simply recognizes and automatically includes them in the network. Improvements to the radio management software account for the 802.11ac radios automatically and allow for existing and APs to coexist flawlessly.