Product Id: 28761123
Description: LevelOne GVT-2001 - Fiber media converter - Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet - 10Base-T, 1000Base-SX, 100Base-TX, 1000Base-T - RJ-45 / SC multi-mode - up to 550 m - 850 nm
Mfr Part #: GVT-2001
The GVT-2001 MMF SC media converter is able to convert network signals between copper and fiber-optic based networks. The converter provides a 10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45 port, supports full duplex and half duplex switch connectivity and 10Base-T, 100Base-TX and 1000Base-T auto-sensing. Used in multi-mode with fiber-optic cabling, this can extend a network range up to 550 m.
The device features built-in dip switches for easy converter configuration, which function on the Smart LFP (Link Fault Pass-through), allowing the converter to monitor both the fiber and copper ports for signal loss, as well as cut through and smart pass through mode.
- Transfers data from 10/100/1000Base-T copper to fiber interfaces
- 1000Base-SX multi-mode fiber for the link up to 550 m
- 9K jumbo frames to increase data transfer rates
- Built-in LFP (Link Fault Pass-through) technology
- IEEE 802.3x flow control protects against lost packets for reliable data transmission
- Dip switches for customized configuration
- Supports low-time lag transmission
- Supports the transmission of extra-long packets up to 1.6 KB