Product Id: 28734016
Description: LevelOne FVT-2001 - Fiber media converter - Ethernet, Fast Ethernet - 10Base-T, 100Base-FX, 100Base-TX - RJ-45 / SC multi-mode - up to 2 km - 1310 nm
Mfr Part #: FVT-2001
The FVT-2001 MMF SC media converter is able to convert network signals between copper and fiber-optic based networks. The converter provides a 10/100Base-TX RJ-45 port, supports full duplex and half duplex switch connectivity and 10Base-T and 100Base-TX auto-sensing. Used in multi-mode with fibre-optic cabling, this can extend a network range up to 2 km.
The device features built-in dip switches for easy converter configuration, which function on the Smart LFP (Link Fault Pass-through), allowing the converter to monitor both the fiber and copper ports for signal loss, as well as converter transmission method, auto-negotiation mode for adjusting copper speed and full & half duplex mode.
The FVT-2001 is able to operate in temperatures from -10° up to 55° celsius.
- Transfers data from 10/100Base-TX copper to fiber interfaces
- Multi-mode fiber with SC connector for transmission of up to 2 km
- Built-in LFP (Link Fault Pass-through) technology
- IEEE 802.3x flow control protects against lost packets for reliable data transmission
- Dip switches for customized configuration
- Supports low-time lag transmission
- Supports the transmission of extra-long packets up to 1.6 KB
- 10°C ~ 55°C operating temperature range