Product Id: 28721498
Description: Comtrol DeviceMaster LT16 - Device server - 16 ports - 100Mb LAN, RS-232, RS-422, RS-485
Mfr Part #: 99581-4
The RS-232/422/485 software-selectable DeviceMaster LT16 device server is designed for network-enabling serial communications devices.
The Comtrol DeviceMaster 16-port device server is designed for network-enabling serial communications devices. The DeviceMaster enables placement of COM or TTY ports anywhere on an Ethernet network or across the Internet. In applications where connecting legacy serial devices to a PC without software changes is a requirement, a pair of DeviceMaster RTS units can be used to create a point-to-point serial tunnel across the network that seamlessly transfers serial data via TCP or UDP socket connections.
- No serial cable distance limitations enables communication between a host PC and serial devices located anywhere across an Ethernet network
- Dual 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports
- Application compatibility supports native COM, TTY, or TCP/IP socket communication modes
- Web-based or Windows configuration - makes setup and management changes quick and easy
- Real-time e-mail event notification alerts administrator of potential connection and security issues
- Wide operating temperature of 0 °C to 60 °C
- Low profile - compact housing facilitates easy installation and mounting
- PortVision DX for quick setup and remote management
- Security via SSL and SSH connections, SSL serial data stream encryption
- LED indicators for power and port status
- RoHS2 compliant under CE