Product Id: 28329938
Description: Aluratek AHDDUB300F - Storage controller with one touch backup, on/off power switch, drive eject button - 2.5" / 3.5" shared - SATA 3Gb/s - 300 MBps - USB 3.0
Mfr Part #: AHDDUB300F
Is your computer starting to run slower? Are you worried that your hard drive may crash and you may lose all of your valuable data? The Aluratek AHDDUB300F External SATA hard drive dual duplicator is the perfect solution to duplicate the exact content currently stored on your computer's SATA hard drive.
With its easy-to-use form factor, all you need to do is insert your current 2.5" or 3.5" SATA hard drive to one side of the duplicator dock, then insert your new backup SATA drive into the other side of the duplicator dock and press the start button. Your computer will start up with all of your program files, operating system files, Outlook contacts, personal settings and more. There is no need to connect to your computer. The LED indicator light will show the status of the duplication process. It's that easy.
- Works as a USB 3.0 external hard drive
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 specification
- Increases your drives life expectancy
- Transfer data between your computer and your SATA 2.5" or 3.5" hard drive
- Supports all 2.5" and 3.5" SATA hard drives
- Plug-n-Play, hot swappable and hot pluggable
- Create an exact duplicate copy of your SATA 2.5" or 3.5" hard drive
- Full system backup - backs up all your operating system files
- One touch button - backup no need to connect to your computer
- Led indicator light with duplication status
- Works as an external hard drive
The External SATA hard drive dual duplicator works as a fully functional USB 3.0 external hard drive, with high-speed data transfer rates of up to 480Mbps. It supports all 2.5" and 3.5" SATA hard drives, and is completely plug-and-play, hot-swappable, and hot-pluggable.
- One touch backup
Create an exact duplicate copy of your SATA hard drive, using a one-touch button. The full system backup backs up all your operating system files and programs with no need to connect to your computer. An LED indicator light lets you know the duplication status.