Product Id: 28320532
Description: Axiom AXD - Hard drive - 500 GB - hot-swap - 3.5" LFF - SATA 6Gb/s - 7200 rpm - buffer: 64 MB - for Dell PowerEdge 1950, 1955, 2900, 2950, 2970, 6850, 6950, 840, R300, R900, R905, T300, T605
Mfr Part #: AXD-PE50072SD6
This Axiom 500GB, 7.2K, 6G SATA hot-swap enterprise drive provides superior value while protecting your IT investment. Designed, tested, and optimized for designated Dell PowerEdge servers and PowerVault storage arrays, this Axiom hard drive enhances Dell IT infrastructure with an agile and flexible storage solution. Ever increasing computing demands across business-critical applications and virtualized environments emphasize the need for even greater storage efficiencies and more affordable upgrades for your Dell infrastructure. Axiom guarantees 100-percent compatibility while ensuring Axiom drives provide the optimum performance within the designated Dell system/application. Axiom enterprise storage drives undergo intense qualification process to eliminate firmware and OS incompatibilities. Axiom drives are designed to maximize both functionality and drop-in integration while tuned for reliable performance in Dell equipment.
- Designed, tested, and optimized for Dell PowerEdge and designated PowerVault storage applications
- Validated compatible achieving optimum performance equal to Dell server and storage hard drives
- Designed to work with Dell system and array diagnostic utilities - Including event and pre-failure notifications
- Axiom drives won't void or invalidate Dell warranties - Provide best-in-class value and performance for Dell enterprise storage
- Protects Dell IT investment with affordable, agile, and flexible storage solutions
- 100-percent tested to ensure long-term reliability and performance in high transaction mission-critical applications.
- Axiom provides superior value proposition with lower acquisition cost (reduced CapEX), and reduced operating expenses with no-cost support (lower OpEx)
- 3-year warranty with pre-failure warranty support - Scheduled maintenance offers zero downtown for mission-critical applications
- Free technical support