Product Id: 28310374
Description: Avocent ACS Advanced Console Server 6016 - Console server - 16 ports - GigE, RS-232 - analog ports: 1 - 1U
Mfr Part #: ACS6016MDAC-G2-G01
The ACS 6000 console server series integrates advanced technologies, adaptive services and secure enterprise communications for high-end, large, enterprise data centers. These console servers offer the performance and reliability necessary to efficiently access and manage IT assets such as servers, routers, switches, public branch exchange (PBX) telecommunications equipment (DSU/CSU) and serial power devices.
The high-performance architecture of the ACS 6000 console server series offers advanced hardware and software features to meet the demanding requirements of data center management applications. The series features a high-speed processor platform with dual Gigabit-Ethernet ports for redundancy. Other benefits include an internal temperature sensor for device-level monitoring and configurable pin-outs for serial ports.
- Secure in-band and out-of-band network for dependable remote management
- Easy configuration and installation
- No adaptors needed - for ACS console server and Cisco pin-out conversions
- Compliance with data center access and security policies - customizable, multiple access levels
- Industry-leading enhanced security framework - support security policies using preset and custom security profiles
- Centralized power management - enables monitoring and measurement of energy consumption and simplifies power and cooling capacity planning
- Centralized administration for access and control
- Access to remote and unreachable locations - using Ethernet/modem PC cards
- Automatic event tracking - plus notification of fault conditions
- Regulatory compliance and easy troubleshooting - online and offline data logging with time stamps
- Government agency security via FIPS 140-2 compliant cryptography