Product Id: 28241171
Description: WatchGuard Firebox T10 - Security appliance - with 1 year LiveSecurity Service - 3 ports - GigE
Mfr Part #: WGT10001-US
The WatchGuard Firebox T10 delivers enterprise-level security, making it ideal for small office/home office and retail environments. It can be used as a stand-alone security system or centrally managed from corporate headquarters. Flexible management tools and WatchGuard's RapidDeploy technology enable administrators to quickly setup the T10 device at remote locations so businesses can ensure that they protect where they connect. With up to 200 Mbps firewall throughput, 55 Mbps UTM throughput, and three 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports. WatchGuard Dimension, which provides real-time visibility into network activity and security events, is included at no additional cost.
- Firebox T10 security appliance has 200 Mbps firewall throughput, 30 Mbps VPN throughput, and three 1-GgE ports
- Delivers affordable enterprise-level security engineered to expand capabilities as new threats emerge
- WatchGuard’s RapidDeploy technology enable administrators to quickly setup T10s at remote locations so businesses can ensure that they protect where they connect
- Device can be configured and managed remotely or from mobile devices
- WatchGuard Dimension, which provides real-time visibility into network activity and security events, is included at no additional cost
- Includes full suite of security subscriptions: Application Control, Intrusion Prevention Service, Gateway AntiVirus, WebBlocker, Reputation Enabled Defense, and spamBlocker
- Comprehensive protection
Delivers full-strength threat management to safeguard intellectual property, data, confidential records and more.
- Simple configuration
Cloud-based RapidDeploy capability instantly self-configures the appliance and begins reporting back to the administrator's central console.
- Real-time visibility
A suite of big-data style visibility and reporting tools are included that instantly isolate and distill key security issues and trends.
- Web UI
Anywhere, anytime Web UI allows IT to directly manage all security functions on the appliance.
- Central management
Intuitive management console enables quick copying of corporate policy across multiple appliances.
- Home office
Ideal for use to create secure perimeters around home office environments.
- Compliance reporting
Built-in reports for PCI and HIPAA mean one-click access to the data you need to ensure compliance requirements are covered.
- Layer on protection
Powerful security services that boost protection in critical attack areas include URL filtering, Application Control, Data Loss Prevention, and more.