Product Id: 28239493
Description: Perle IDS-105GPP-S2ST10 - Switch - unmanaged - 4 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 1 x 10/100/1000 + 1 x 1000Base-LX/LH - DIN rail mountable - PoE+ - DC power
Mfr Part #: 07011750
Perle Industrial-grade Ethernet switches are designed to stand up to extreme temperatures, surges, vibrations, and shocks found in industrial automation, government, military, oil and gas, mining and outdoor applications. The IDS-105GPP provides advanced performance and enables real-time deterministic network operation. It requires no configuration and will operate instantly as soon as you power it up. Perle Industrial Ethernet switches give you proven assurance that your system will keep running for years to come.
- 5 port 10/100/1000Base-T (RJ45)
- 4 PoE/PoE+ PSE capable ports, fully compliant to IEEE 802.3af/at
- Hazardous Location and Industrial Control Equipment certification
- Corrosion resistant IP30 aluminum case
- Redundant dual power input 24/48 VDC
- Overload current and reverse polarity protection
- Industrial operating temperature support up to -40 to 75C
- Rugged design for harsh environments
The design features corrosion resistant IP30 aluminum case. The product is UL508A Industrial Control Equipment Safety certified hazardous locations - Class1/Div2, ATEX Class1/Zone2.
- Reliable operation
The product is fan-less, has no moving parts. It features dual power input, can connect to separate power sources for redundancy, including reverse polarity protection and overload current protection. It also handles vibration and shock conditions found in industrial environments.
- Real-time Ethernet performance
The product features fast wire-speed, store and forward switching, auto-sensing for speed and duplex. Auto-mdi/mdix-crossover works with straight and crossover cables.
- PoE and PoE+
Up to 30 Watts per port driving up to four class 4 (IEEE 802.3at Type 2) PDs.
- Jumbo frames
Supports Jumbo frames up to 10 KB.
- Energy Efficient Ethernet
Energy Efficient Ethernet as per 802.3az provides power savings during idle network activity.