Product Id: 28239348
Description: Perle IDS-105F-S1SC20D-XT - Switch - unmanaged - 4 x 10/100 + 1 x 100Base-BX - DIN rail mountable - DC power
Mfr Part #: 07010270
Perle Industrial-grade Ethernet switches are designed to stand up to extreme temperatures, surges, vibrations, and shocks found in industrial automation, government, military, oil and gas, mining and outdoor applications The IDS-105F provides advanced performance and enables real-time deterministic network operation. It requires no configuration and will operate instantly as soon as you power it up. Perle Industrial Ethernet switches give you proven assurance that your system will keep running for years to come.
- 5 port 10/100Base-TX (RJ45)
- 4 port 10/100Base-TX (RJ45) with an SC/ST fiber port
- Hazardous Location and Industrial Control Equipment certification
- Corrosion resistant IP30 aluminum case
- Redundant dual power input 12/24/48 VDC, 18 to 30 VAC
- Overload current and reverse polarity protection
- Industrial operating temperature support up to -40 to 75C
- Rugged design for harsh environments
The design features corrosion resistant IP30 aluminum case. The product is UL508A Industrial Control Equipment Safety certified hazardous locations - Class1/Div2, ATEX Class1/Zone2.
- Reliable operation
The product is fan-less, has no moving parts. It features dual power input, can connect to separate power sources for redundancy, including reverse polarity protection and overload current protection. It also handles vibration and shock conditions found in industrial environments.
- Real-time Ethernet performance
The product features fast wire-speed, store and forward switching, auto-sensing for speed and duplex. Auto-mdi/mdix-crossover works with straight and crossover cables.
- FCC Class B certification
The first and only DIN Rail Switch on the market that can be sold for use in areas that require especially low emissions. The product has no frequency interference with other equipment.