Product Id: 28231734
Description: Liebert MPH2 Outlet Metered & Outlet Switched - Power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - AC 240/415 V - 3-phase - input: NEMA L22-30 - output connectors: 18 (IEC 60320 C13, IEC 60320 C19)
Mfr Part #: MPHR1331
MPH2 is the most intelligent, high-availability line of managed rack PDUs. It offers remote monitoring and control capabilities as well as environmental input options, with multiple power input selections and output configurations. It is available in the following four versions: 1) Outlet Level Metered and Switched, 2) Outlet Level Metered, 3) Rack PDU Metered and Outlet Switched and 4) Rack PDU Metered.
- Industry leading operating temperature —up to 60˚C / 140˚F to support hot Internal rack environments
- Bi-stable relays ensure basic power distribution in the event that intelligence is compromised
- Accurate power metering of +/-1% voltage & current for assured oversight
- Energy and power metering down to the individual receptacle
- Comprehensive alarming including notification of overloaded branch circuits
- Environmental sensing with threshold and alarm set-points
- Designed for high availability
This MPH2 Managed Rack PDU is designed specifically to accommodate higher power densities and be resistant to higher temperatures. It easily integrates with existing network and security architectures, as well as higher level management software - allowing you to operate at peak velocity.
- Designed to enhance energy efficiency and capacity management
Energy and power metering provides users the information to maximize the data center power and cooling infrastructure. Modular hot swappable controller card separates power distribution and communications, enabling continuous distribution when a communications module fails or is replaced.
- Designed to improve business resiliency and agility
It allows you to predict failing conditions before they occur and proactively manage connected equipment for maximum uptime. Power and environmental trend reports through integration with Avocent Rack Power Manager, Liebert Nform and the Trellis platform - improved monitoring, control, and reporting of trends.
- Designed to reduce deployment time and expenses
Lowest power consumption of all switched rack PDU designs ensures lower operating costs for datacenter. The MPH2 provides full featured monitoring and control in a cost effective package. A Rack PDU Array shares a single IP address for up to four rack PDUs, making deployment faster and easier.