Product Id: 28224133
Description: Epson PowerLite 570 - 3LCD projector - 2700 lumens (white) - 2700 lumens (color) - XGA (1024 x 768) - ultra short-throw lens - LAN - with 2 years Epson Road Service Program - Epson Brighter Futures Education Program
Mfr Part #: V11H605020
The PowerLite 570 ultra-short-throw projector brings a level of collaborative learning to the BYOD classroom. With brilliant image quality, plus advanced network connectivity, this wireless XGA performer makes it easier than ever to share engaging lessons and interact with every student. Offering 3x brighter colors than competitive models, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure bright, vivid lessons. Featuring 2700 lumens of color brightness and 2700 lumens of white brightness, the PowerLite 570 delivers dynamic images that are sure to captivate any classroom. It can project a 93" image from just 12" away.
- 3x brighter colors and reliable performance - 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- One measurement of brightness is not enough - looks for both high color brightness and high white brightness
- Amazing image quality - native XGA resolution, up to 10,000:1 contrast ratio
- Ideal wall-mount installation - gets a 93" image from as little as 12" away; significantly reduces shadow interference and glare
- Convenient collaboration for BYOD classrooms - wirelessly share and compare students' work from multiple devices, simultaneously
- 2 x HDMI - supports multiple high-definition AV devices, with MHL support
- Powerful sound to engage every student - built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input; or, use external speakers, even in standby mode
- Long-life, low-cost lamp
- Bright and colorful
Features 2700 lumens of color brightness and 2700 lumens of white brightness.
- Ultra-short throw projector
Can be mounted only 12.2" away from the board, and the projected XGA image can get as large as 93" diagonal with reduced shadow interference.
- Moderator function
Multi-PC projection and Moderator function allows up to 50 devices to connect over a network and then select up to 4 to project simultaneously.