Product Id: 28112759
Description: NETGEAR GS724T 24-Port Gigabit Smart Managed Switch - Switch - L3 Lite - smart - 24 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x Gigabit SFP - desktop, rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: GS724T-400NAS
GS716T, GS724T and GS748T comes with a comprehensive set of features, such as access control lists (ACL), 802.1x port authentication, enhanced QoS, rate limiting and IGMP snooping among others to provide a small and medium-sized business with a network that is geared for growth while ensuring performance and reliability. In addition to this full feature sets, this new generation of Gigabit Smart Switches offer many enhancements and is future-proof for future networks and new applications many years down the road. They now offer comprehensive support on IPv6, L2+ features such as static routing, MLD snooping, Dynamic ARP inspection and more.
- Designed for converged network, big or small
- Gigabit speed with non-blocking architecture supporting 100% Gigabit throughput
- Auto Voice VLAN for fast and reliable deployment of VoIP
- Auto Video VLAN, following the same concept of Auto Voice, helps speed up your deployment of IP-based surveillance system
- Static routing, helps to route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources
- IGMP and MLD snooping, providing advanced multicast filtering
- Comprehensive IPv6 supporting management, QoS and ACL, ensuring investment protection and a smooth migration to IPv6-based network
- Dedicated SFPs instead of combo ports, offering more connectivity ports and providing better value and usability at no extra cost
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE802.3az) support for more energy saving in the future
- Advanced QoS with IPv4/IPv6 ingress traffic filtering and prioritization
- Dynamic VLAN assignment for easy user authentication and location-independent access to network
- Multicast VLAN registration for eliminating unnecessary multicast traffic and improve the efficiency of network utilization
- ACL Wizard for a guided tour to set up your network access control
- Smart Control Center, a powerful tool for multi-switch discovery, deployment, monitoring and firmware upgrade
- Network Management System (NMS300) allowing all NETGEAR business products to be deployed and managed through this single management interface
- Easy to manage via web-Based Management GUI or Smart Control Center for multi-switch deployment
- Standard-based technology, ensuring interoperability with any standard-based devices in the existing network
- Dual firmware images, improving reliability and uptime to your network
- Comprehensive QoS features
Port-based or 802.1p-based prioritization. Layer 3-based (DSCP) prioritization. Port-based ingress and egress rate limiting. Advanced controls for optimized network performance and better delivery of mission-critical traffic such as voice and video.
- DHCP Snooping
Ensure IP address allocation integrity by allowing only clients with specific IP/MAC addresses to have access to the network.
- Dual firmware images and configuration files
Dual firmware image and dual configuration file for transparent firmware updates/configuration changes with minimum service interruption.
- Protected ports
Ensure no exchange of unicast, broadcast, or multicast traffic between the protected ports on the switch, therefore, improve the security of your converged network where your sensitive phone conversation can stay private and your surveillance video clips can be forwarded to their designated storage device without leakage or alteration.
- Dynamic ARP inspection
Prevents a class of man-in-the-middle attacks, where an unfriendly station intercepts traffic for other stations by poisoning the ARP caches of its unsuspecting neighbors.
- Multicast VLAN registration
Eliminates the replication of the same multicast traffic for every VLAN by sending multicast traffic only on to the dedicated multicast/source VLAN, resulting in more efficient utilization of network bandwidth.