IOGEAR's Long Range Wireless 5x2 HDMI Matrix PRO with Multicast is the first to send uncompressed Full HD 1080p up to an astonishing 200 feet, including the ability of multicasting up to a total of 4 wireless HDMI receivers.
Natively the kit consists of a Transmitter with connections for HDMI and Component (5-port switch / matrix) and a Wireless Receiver. It also provides a loop through (local port) on the transmitter for an advanced 2 HDTV set up. The wireless matrix feature allows a user to switch and independently select any of 5 sources between 2 HDTVs, creating 2 completely different audio/video environments.
The Long Range Wireless 5x2 HDMI Matrix PRO is setting a new standard in wireless connectivity, flexibility, convenience and décor.
The wireless matrix feature is the biggest breakthrough in wireless A/V solutions today. This means you can watch cable TV in the living room while the bedroom independently selects a Blu-ray movie to watch wirelessly at the same time. It's capable of streaming uncompressed Full HD 1080p with support for 3D content and digital audio up to 200 feet away within the home or desired set up.
Distances may vary depending on environment; solid objects such as steel, concrete and brick may view shorter distances.
Expand beyond one wireless display to multiple wireless displays with Multicast capabilities. Simply add up to 3 additional wireless receivers broadcasting to a total of 4 wireless receivers from the same HD video source.
The newly designed discrete remote gives installers and prosumers the flexibility to consolidate functions with professional A/V systems.
Supports IR pass-through - Use remotes from your current source devices such as a DVD / Blu-ray players, DVR / Cable boxes, A/V receivers and media streaming devices such as Apple TV to design your own custom entertainment space.
The default EDID resolution setting is 720p, to ensure HD video on every initial set up. The PRO unit provides three (3) EDID management modes for the best installation every time. This gives flexibility and power for any install or end customer's desired set up.
EDID 1 Mode: Changes the default setting to 1080p Full HD. EDID 2 Mode: Refreshes the screens and sets the highest common resolution of ALL the connected displays. EDID 3 Mode: Restores the factory default video resolution back to 720p.
Take re-decorating, retrofitting and designing to a new level of creativity and convenience. Ever wanted to set up another HDTV in the bedroom, kitchen, den or patio? Now you can have an HDTV in almost any room of the house. Set up the HDTV in the back patio for sporting events while the kids play video games or watch a Blu-ray movie in the living room!
The Wireless 5x2 HDMI Matrix PRO does not require a line-of-sight placement, keeping home theater devices neatly out of sight, which enables a quick, simple, and flexible wireless HD or 3D audio/video solution.
- Long Range Wireless 5x2 HDMI Matrix PRO with Multicast
- Wireless uncompressed Full HD 1080p video up to 200 feet* through standard home walls
- Built in 5x2 Matrix - Allows you to switch and independently select any of 5 sources between 2 HDTVs
- Location 1: HDTV can connect to transmitter's loop-through (local) port
- Location 2: HDTV can receive content from wireless receiver
- Multicast** up to 5 HDTVs – Send content up to 5 locations at the same time (4 wireless)***
- Connect and wirelessly transmit content from a Blu-ray / DVD players, DVR / cable boxes, game consoles, computers / laptops, media streaming devices such as Apple TV and media servers
- Supports 3D content and 5.1 channel digital audio
- Video Resolutions:
- 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p (24/30/60fps)
- HDMI Inputs / Outputs:
- Wireless Transmitter:
- 4 x HDMI In
- 1 x Component In
- 1 x HDMI Out (local port)
- 1 x IR Out
- Wireless Receiver
- 1 x HDMI Out
- 1 x IR In
- Based on WHDI Technology
- HDCP 2.0 Compliant
- Built-in Infrared (IR) pass-through allows user control over their source devices that are in a different location from the wireless receiver
- No software or driver installation needed
- Distances may vary depending on environment; solid objects such as steel, concrete and brick may cause shorter viewing distances or loss of signal
- *Expand beyond one wireless display to multiple wireless displays with Multicast capabilities. Simply add up to 3 additional wireless receivers broadcasting to a total of 4 wireless receivers from the same HD video source.
- **Note: Wireless HDMI Receiver – Part# GWHDRX01 sold separately
- Multicast kits available: GWHDMS52MBK2 / GWHDMS52MBK3 / GWHDMS52MBK4