Product Id: 28053304
Description: Fortinet FortiAP 320C - Wireless access point - Wi-Fi - Dual Band
Mfr Part #: FAP-320C-E
The FortiAP-320C is IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac standards-based. Supporting the 802.11ac technology, including 80 MHz channels width, access points achieve a 280% throughput improvement over their 802.11n equivalents.
The FortiAP-320C has been designed with dual redundant PoE Ethernet ports which provide maximum resiliency and wireless network uptime, making this AP ideal for mission critical environments such as hospitals and factories. This access point is sealed and can withstand an extended temperature range, making it suitable for non temperature controlled warehouse type environments. The plenum-rated enclosure also allows deployment above ceiling tiles in office environments. Leveraging powerful 3 x 3 MIMO technology and three spatial streams, this access point provides association rates of up to 1,300 Mbps.
- Supports latest 802.11ac technology with association rate
- Leverage existing FortiGate or FortiWiFi platforms as controllers for low TCO
- Full range of authentications and access options for all use cases
- Integration with FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer for centralized management and reporting
- Fast roaming for uninterrupted data access
- Automatic Radio Resource Provisioning (ARRP) for optimized throughput
- Layer 7 application QoS for maximum business productivity
- Rogue AP detection and mitigation to satisfy PCI DSS compliance
- Enterprise unified threat management
It protects your network with the widest range of security and networking technologies seamlessly integrated into a single device: firewall, IPS, application control, VPN, web filtering, and many others.
- Application-layer quality of service
It is going above and beyond Wireless Multimedia Extensions (WME) by offering layer 7 traffic shaping and application use control.
- Robust rogue AP control
Industry's most comprehensive monitoring, detection and suppression of rogue APs for PCI DSS compliance.
- "Single Pane of Glass" management console
Unmatched visibility and control of all wired and wireless network traffic eliminates blindspots in your security infrastructure and ensures consistent and effective policy enforcement and compliance.
- TX Beam Forming (TxBF) and Maximal Ratio Combining (MRC)
It leads to wider coverage and optimum performance due to extended rate over a longer range.