Product Id: 28029540
Description: Mellanox SwitchX-2 SX6012 - Switch - managed - 12 x FDR InfiniBand QSFP - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: MSX6012F-2BFS
The SX6012 switch systems provide the highest-performing fabric solutions in a 1RU half-width form factor by delivering up to 1.3 Tb/s of non-blocking bandwidth to storage and embedded systems, with 200ns port-to-port latency. Built with Mellanox's 6th generation SwitchX -2 InfiniBand switch device, these switches provide up to 56 Gb/s full bidirectional bandwidth per port. These stand-alone switches are an ideal choice for smaller departmental or back-end clustering uses with high-performance needs, such as storage, data base and GPGPU clusters.
The SX6012 with Virtual Protocol Interconnect (VPI) supporting InfiniBand and Ethernet connectivity provide the highest performing and most flexible interconnect solution for PCI Express Gen3 servers. VPI simplifies system development by serving multiple fabrics with one hardware design. VPI simplifies today network by enabling one platform to run both InfiniBand and Ethernet subnets on the same chassis.
- Virtual Protocol Interconnect (VPI) flexibility offers InfiniBand and Ethernet connectivity
- Industry-leading, switch platform in performance, power, and density
- Highest ROI - designed for energy and cost savings
- Ultra low latency
- Granular QoS for cluster, LAN and SAN traffic
- Quick and easy setup and management
- Maximizes performance by removing fabric congestions