Product Id: 28006735
Description: Elo Desktop Touchmonitors 1517L AccuTouch - LED monitor - 15" - touchscreen - 1024 x 768 - 250 cd/m2 - 700:1 - 16 ms - VGA - black
Mfr Part #: E523163
The 1517L touchmonitor is built to withstand the rigors of continuous public use with a rugged "built for touch" design. Its stylish, thin and modern look is coupled with a retail-focused feature set and is an attractive solution for commercial touchmonitor needs. It is well suited for high use public venues where point-of-sale, point-of-information, point-of-service, shelf-level and countertop interactive digital signage and loyalty systems are found.
The 1517L is offered with AccuTouch five-wire resistive, IntelliTouch or iTouch zero-bezel surface acoustic wave technology. AccuTouch is widely used in retail and hospitality environments based on its proven ability to survive splashing liquids, food and grease. IntelliTouch and iTouch pure glass surface acoustic wave technology delivers the ultimate in optical quality for dry retail and hospitality applications.
The optional 3-track magnetic stripe reader (MSR) is easily installed by the user, providing an elegant, integrated solution and eliminating the need for external brackets or attachments.
The 1517L touchmonitor is environmentally friendly, lightweight and uses less power with state-of-the-art LED backlights in the display panel.
- Sleek and thin design with “built for touch” reliability.
- Flexible and space-saving.
- 60% Energy savings using LED technology .
- Zero-bezel touchscreen for a smooth, easy-to-clean surface.
- Antiglare glass.
- Removable base and mounting options including VESA, wall and pole-mounting for installation flexibility and capped through-mount holes on base for table-top security.
- USB and RS232 serial connections.
- AccuTouch (single- touch)five-wire resistive touch technology.
- Cable management for a clean look.
- Warranty: 3 years standard.