Product Id: 27978058
Description: Black Box GigaTrue 3 CAT6 550-MHz Lockable Patch Cable (UTP) - Black - Patch cable - RJ-45 (M) to RJ-45 (M) - 7.6 m - UTP - CAT 6 - molded, stranded - black
Mfr Part #: C6PC70-BK-25
These one-of-a-kind cables give you the ability to lock down critical network ports - when you need to - without buying new patch cords. Use these premium cables for your everyday network connections. Then, when you need to secure network ports, you can. Best of all, because these cables cost the same as regular patch cords, you get convenient, rock-solid security on a budget.
- Choose between two levels of lockability or use as a standard snagless connector
- GigaTrue 3 Premium Cable exceeds industry standards
- Cable tested to 550 MHz, surpassing 250-MHz CAT6 standard
- Cabling ETL verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C2
- 50-micron gold-plated contacts provide superior conductivity
- Connector designed for an insertion and extraction life of 750 cycles
- Offers superior near-end crosstalk (NEXT) compared to standard CAT6 cable
- Snagless boots prevent connector damage due to snags during installation
- Ideal for 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 10BASE-T and other high-speed applications
- Turn ports into a Layer 1 security key
GigaTrue 3 cables are one of the simplest and least expensive yet most effective ways you can increase your Layer 1 security. Use them to protect mission-critical and publicly accessible network ports from unauthorized access and tampering, especially in government offices, conference rooms, lobbies, hotels, airports, event centers, and more.
- Prevent accidental disconnects
These cables are ideal for preventing accidental disconnects, particularly in mission-critical, industrial, and manufacturing applications.
- Rugged, patented boot
No one is going to break this boot or pull out your cable! The cable is integrated into the extremely rugged, hard-polymer shell to protect it and to prevent tampering. The boot's snag-free, slim, high-density form fits all standard RJ-45 openings.
- Premium performance
You won't sacrifice performance for security.