Product Id: 27966577
Description: Fargo DTC 4500e - Plastic card printer - color - Duplex - dye sublimation/thermal resin - CR-80 Card (85.6 x 54 mm), CR-79 Card (83.9 mm x 52.1 mm) - 300 dpi - up to 600 cards/hour (mono) / up to 150 cards/hour (color) - capacity: 200 cards - USB 2.0, LAN
Mfr Part #: 055100
The versatility of the DTC4500e is unsurpassed. Driven by an extremely robust and reliable print engine, this high-volume printer delivers speed, power and versatility rolled into one. High-capacity ribbons enable the DTC4500e to print twice as many full-color cards as most printers before the ribbon has to be changed, providing continuous high-quality card printing and encoding.
- Built-in security with password-protected printer operation and fluorescent panel printing for a cost-effective and dynamic increase in card security
- SmartScreen graphical display provides easy-to-follow prompts so you will always know printer status
- Standard dual-input card hopper increases capacity or management of multiple card types
- Easily integrates into existing IT infrastructures through the built-in Ethernet and USB connection, allowing for centralized or remote ID card issuance
- FARGO Workbench diagnostic utility facilitates printer maintenance
- High-volume performance
Built for organizations requiring robust, high-volume printing every day. Standard features include high-capacity ribbon supplies and dual-input card hoppers that allow for maximum card input capacity and management of multiple card types.
- Highly versatile
The modular design enables organizations to build on their investment by adding field-upgradeable modules for dual-sided printing, lamination and technology card encoding.
- Maximum protection
Protect blank card stock and printed/encoded cards with optional locking card hoppers.
- Earth friendly
ENERGY STAR certified for efficient energy consumption and eco-friendly (ECO) refill ribbons.