Product Id: 27952946
Description: HPE MSR3044 - Router - GigE - rack-mountable - remarketed
Mfr Part #: JG405AR
The HP MSR3000 router series is a component of the HP FlexBranch solution, which is a part of the comprehensive HP FlexNetwork architecture. The router features a modular design that delivers unmatched application services for medium to large-sized branch offices. This gives your IT personnel the benefit of reduced complexity, and simplified configuration, deployment, and management.
The MSR3000 routers use the multicore CPUs, offer Gigabit switching, and provide an enhanced PCI bus. The MSR3000 series provides a full-featured, resilient routing platform, including IPv6 and MPLS, with up to 5 Mpps forwarding capacity and 3.3 Gbps of IPSec VPN encrypted throughput. These routers also support HP Open Application Platform (OAP) modules to deliver integrated industry-leading HP AllianceOne partner applications such as virtualization, unified communications and collaboration (UC&C), and application optimization capabilities.
The MSR3000 series provides an agile, flexible network infrastructure that enables you to quickly adapt to changing business requirements while delivering integrated concurrent services on a single, easy-to-manage platform.
- Excellent forwarding performance
- Powerful security capacity
- Ideal multi-service platform provides WAN router, Ethernet switch, wireless LAN, 3G/4G WAN, firewall, VPN, and SIP/voice gateway all in one device
- Advanced hardware architecture provides multi-core processors, gigabit switching, and PCIE bus
- External RPS or dual internal power supplies, and internal and external CF cards are offered
- High-performance MIM modules (HMIM) supported
- Open application platform architecture
- Field-programmable gate array (FPGA)
- High-density port connectivity
- Multiple WAN interfaces
- High-density Ethernet access with WAN Gigabit Ethernet and LAN 4- and 9-port Fast Ethernet
- Mobility access with 3G SIC module and 3G/4G USB modems
- Packet storm protection protects against broadcast, multicast, or unicast storms with user-defined thresholds
- 3G/4G LTE access support
- Provides 3G wireless access for primary or backup connectivity via a 3G SIC module certified on various cellular networks; optional carrier 3G/4G LTE USB modems available
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- Port mirroring duplicates port traffic (ingress and egress) to a local or remote monitoring port
- VLANs supports up to 4094 VLANS or IEEE 802.1q-based VLANs