Product Id: 27944817
Description: Revolabs Wireless Microphone System Executive Elite - Microphone system
Mfr Part #: 01-ELITEEXEC8
The Executive Elite 8-Channel Wireless Microphone System is a wireless rack-mount microphone system for video and audio conferencing in AV-monitored meeting spaces. The system may be used with any combination of the tabletop, wearable, and gooseneck microphones. Adapters are also available for handheld, earset, lavalier and other styles of microphones. Superior audio, the stylish and professional form factor, advanced security and remote management capabilities make the Executive Elite a favorite for board rooms and large meeting rooms.
- Audio quality – Improved signal-to-noise ratio and dynamic pick-up range for intelligible sound
- Third generation – our best, most technologically advanced system yet; each generation has set the standard for our competitors
- Microphone variety – mix and match tabletop, wearable and gooseneck; adapters for XLR and TA4 (handheld and lavalier microphones) to suit the needs of the space
- Microphone capacity – up to 44 microphones, 76 in some regions; highest number of microphones in a given space
- Flexible installation – distributed architecture allows antenna and processor to be separated, even into different rooms, for the widest variety of installation options
- Solution integration – easily integrates with other solutions in the room such as DSP mixers, video codecs, and room control systems; integration with remote solutions via AVB
- Interference suppression – RF Armor technology prevents interference from other electronics
- Security assurance – 256-bit AES encryption with automatic rekeying every few minutes for a secure signal that prevents unwanted people from being able to listen in, making Executive Elite the premier solution for law offices, financial institutions, government offices and healthcare applications
- Monitoring capabilities – local, remote and cloud-based management for flexible and convenient administration; with cloud-based management, you don’t have to be on site to manage the AV environment
- Open standards – early adopter of digital audio over the network (audio, video bridging (AVB), time-sensitive networking (TSN)) requires no additional costs for licensing and reduces barriers for interoperability with complementary solutions
- Battery management – 20 hours talk time and 72 hours standby time from standard AA rechargeable batteries that are field-replaceable
- Automatic synchronization - Enables receivers in relative proximity to one another to synchronize, thus allowing deployments of multiple receivers to optimize the available audio channels.
- System includes a 2-year warranty from the date of installation. Warranty varies by region. Check with factory for further details.
- revoCARE - an additional 3-year warranty may be purchased which includes 24-hour advance replacement on all parts; allows you to have replacements before shipping back the faulty product. You are entitled to receive Tier 2 service and technical support over the phone as well as free battery replacement for any battery that doesn't last for at least 7 hours of talk time.