Product Id: 27939984
Description: Black Box GigaBase 3 - Patch cable - RJ-45 (M) to RJ-45 (M) - 3 m - foiled unshielded twisted pair (F/UTP) - CAT 5e - booted, stranded - black
Mfr Part #: C5EPC70S-BK-10
These one-of-a-kind cables give you the ability to lock down critical network ports - when you need to - without buying new patch cords. Use these cables for your everyday network connections. Then, when you need to secure network ports, you can. Just slip an optional Locking Pin into the tab on the patented LockPORT boot.
Best of all, because these cables cost the same as regular patch cords, you get convenient, rock-solid security on a budget.
- Shielded CAT5e cable for noisy data center and desktop connections
- Features four twisted pairs with Mylar tape, a drain wire, an overall aluminum/Mylar shield, and a PVC jacket
- LockPORT technology boots provide inexpensive, optional security without having to buy new cables
- Slip in the optional Locking Pin to avoid accidental disconnects, particularly in factories, industrial settings, mining, even aerospace applications
- Meets or exceeds CAT5e specifications
- Guaranteed for life!
- Turn ports into a Layer 1 security key
GigaBase 3 cables are one of the simplest and least expensive yet most effective ways you can increase your Layer 1 security. Use them to protect mission-critical and publicly accessible network ports from unauthorized access and tampering, especially in government offices, conference rooms, lobbies, hotels, airports, event centers, and more.
- Prevent accidental disconnects
These cables are ideal for preventing accidental disconnects, particularly in mission-critical, industrial, and manufacturing applications.
- Rugged, patented boot
No one is going to break this boot or pull out your cable! The cable is integrated into the extremely rugged, hard-polymer shell to protect it and to prevent tampering. The boot's snag-free, slim, high-density form fits all standard RJ-45 openings.