Product Id: 27930773
Description: Black Box GigaTrue 3 - Patch cable - RJ-45 (M) to RJ-45 (M) - 7.6 m - SFTP - CAT 6 - booted, stranded - black
Mfr Part #: C6PC70S-BK-25
Double-shielded, lockable CAT6 cable for industrial environments. These one-of-a-kind cables give you the ability to lock down critical network ports - when you need to - without buying new patch cords. Use these cables for your everyday network connections.
- Choose between two levels of lockability or use as a standard snagless connector
- Double-shielded CAT6 cable protects against EMI/RFI interference
- Tested to meet or exceed CAT6 industry standard of 250 MHz
- Cabling ETL verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C2
- 50-micron gold-plated contacts provide superior conductivity
- Connector designed for an insertion and extraction life of 750 cycles
- Offers superior near-end crosstalk (NEXT) compared to standard CAT6 cable
- Snagless boots prevent connector damage due to snags during installation
- Ideal for 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 10BASE-T and other high-speed applications
- Turn ports into a Layer 1 security key
GigaTrue 3 cables are one of the simplest and most inexpensive yet most effective ways you can increase your Layer 1 security. Use them to protect mission-critical and publicly accessible network ports from unauthorized access and tampering, especially in government offices, conference rooms, lobbies, hotels, airports, event centers, and more.
- Prevent accidental disconnects
These cables are ideal for preventing accidental disconnects, particularly in mission-critical, industrial, and manufacturing applications.
- Rugged, patented boot
No one is going to break this boot or pull out your cable! The cable is integrated into the extremely rugged, hard-polymer shell to protect it and to prevent tampering. The boot's snag-free, slim, high-density form fits all standard RJ-45 openings.