Gold Support for your SimpliFiber Pro Optical Power Meter & Fiber Test Kits allows you to make the most of your SimpliFiber Pro purchase while ensuring a higher return on your investment. You will minimize your downtime, receive faster trouble resolution and have total access to all support resources.
What do you get with Gold Support for your SimpliFiber Pro Optical Power Meter & Fiber Test Kits?
Annual Calibration and Factory Refresh - Keeping your SimpliFiber Pro calibrated is critical to ensure accuracy when testing fiber. The calibration processes are controlled and designed to certify that your SimpliFiber Pro meets all published specifications. Typical turnaround time for a calibration is 5 working days. Your SimpliFiber Pro will be calibrated to factory specifications (calibration certificate provided), upgraded with all of the latest software and firmware then cleaned and performance verified. In addition, all accessories that came with your SimpliFiber Pro will be tested and replaced if faulty or defective.
Repairs and loaner equipment - If your SimpliFiber Pro Optical Power Meter & Fiber Test Kits should fail and need repaired, you will receive a replacement unit to keep - all shipping paid by Fluke Networks.
Gold Lifetime BuyBack Guarantee - Buy the tools you need now knowing that Fluke Networks will buy it back when it's time for a new one. Get 100% cash back within 30 days, 60% within 1 year, and 15% after a year for the life of your tester covered by Gold. (Full terms and conditions can be found at www.flukenetworks.com/GoldBuyBack.) (Currently not available within Asia)
Accessory Replacement - Some accessories are essential to testing fiber. If any accessory that comes with your SimpliFiber Pro model are qualified as defective or faulty by the technical assistance center, it will be replaced free of charge.
Access to live 24 x 7 technical support - Extend the expertise of your staff. Gold Support includes priority access to the world-class Technical Assistance Center (TAC). The centers in Seattle, WA and Eindhoven, NL employ a full staff of highly trained technical experts that are on call, including weekends and through the night, to answer complex troubleshooting questions, including GOLD only services such as: Test set-up and instrument configuration, Fiber testing and reference setting, Test results interpretation, including trace results analysis.
Unlimited access to the Knowledge Base - You'll have an open door to valuable proprietary information Fluke Networks has gathered from helping customers over the years. It also includes helpful technical articles written by the experts.
Member Only promotions - Your membership qualifies you for "Members Only" promotions and programs. This includes product discounts, access to reconditioned equipment at special prices and other incredible values.
Ensure that you are getting the most out of your SimpliFiber Pro Optical Power Meter & Fiber Test Kits with Gold Support Services.
- Software and firmware upgrades---Your product will never be out of date. You'll receive access to all software upgrades via "My Account", giving you the latest functionality, improving technical efficiency and troubleshooting. Upgrades also include Management Information Base (MIB) library updates for applicable products.
- Unlimited 24x7 technical support---Extend the expertise of your staff. Gold support includes priority access to our world class Technical Assistance Center (TAC) via members-only phone numbers. Our centers in Eindhoven (NL) and Seattle, WA (USA) employ a full staff of highly trained technical experts that are on call, including weekends and through the night when most network changes are implemented, to answer complex troubleshooting questions.
- Unlimited access to Fluke Networks Knowledge Base---You’ll have an open door to valuable proprietary information we’ve gathered from helping customers over the years. It also includes helpful technical articles written by our experts.
- Members-Only promotions---Your membership qualifies you for “Members Only” promotions and programs. This includes product discounts, access to reconditioned equipment at special prices and other incredible values.
- Training opportunities---As a Gold Support Member, you have access to our growing library of online training materials, including on-demand training videos and webcasts via MyAccount at www.flukenetworks.com/myaccount.