Product Id: 27917224
Description: LevelOne GEP-1621 - Switch - unmanaged - 16 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) - rack-mountable - PoE+
Mfr Part #: GEP-1621
The LevelOne GEP-1621 is a Gigabit PoE-Plus switch with 16 x 10/100/1000Base-T PoE-Plus ports. This switch is IEEE 802.3af/at compliant, providing power and data over a single Ethernet cable to any PoE device. Ideal for desktops, it is also 19-inch rack-mountable, which provides convenient and flexible installation. The GEP-1621 is designed for small-to-median businesses that prefers an affordable solution for PoE deploying infrastructure.
- 16 PoE-Plus Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 10/100/1000 Mbps wire speed transmission and reception
- IEEE 802.3af/at PoE compliant to simplify deployment and installation
- Auto-detection and protection of non-standard PoE devices
- 9K jumbo frames to increase data transfer rates
- Supports 8K MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- IEEE 802.3x flow control protects against lost packets for reliable data transmission
- Minimize carbon footprint with advanced energy efficient technology (IEEE 802.3az)
- Cost effectiveness and enhanced flexibility
Featuring Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) technology (IEEE 802.3at), which nearly doubles the power delivery comparing to the IEEE 802.3af PoE technology. Furthermore, it ensures that the power is used more efficiently due to the maximum power will only be requested when it is needed. Thus providing great cost savings by reducing power bills and eliminating the need for additional power cables and outlets.