Product Id: 27917223
Description: Scale S1 StorageNode - NAS server - 4 bays - 1 TB - rack-mountable - HDD 500 GB x 4 - Gigabit Ethernet - iSCSI - 1U
Mfr Part #: SC2
Scale Computing's StorageNodes with ICS technology are managed with a simple, easy-to-use UI that takes the hassle and cost out of managing your storage.
Creat a pool of truly clustered storage by seamlessly adding StorageNodes. Scale's ICS architecture discovers the new node, adds it to the cluster and begins mirroring and managing your data across the entire cluster. Data migration is history and services don't go down. In fact, you can pull drives out, trip over cords and still not suffer services or data access losses.
- Any standards-compliant iSCSI Initiator
- IP based access control, CHAP Authentication, CRC based connection encryption
- Connections supported to multiple nodes using iSCSI multi-path to connect to the same target/LUN
- True copy-on-write snapshots - instant security, low overhead
- Flexible snapshot and replication allocation - no need for dedicated snapshot volumes
- Any LUN/Share from any historical snapshot can be restored as a working copy
- Copies changes at a block level
- Copies point in time snapshots to target cluster