Product Id: 27898604
Description: Tripp Lite Rack Cooling / In Row Air Conditioner 200V-240V 50/60Hz 33k BTU - Rack air-conditioning cooling system - black - 42U
Mfr Part #: SRXCOOL33K
The harder your data center, network closet or server room works, the more it heats up, leading to inefficient operation, weakened performance and raised cooling costs. In fact, cooling can consume more than half of the power used by a high-density installation - start saving power and money with Tripp Lite's SRXCOOL33K today!
The SRXCOOL33K provides 33000 BTU of efficient, reliable cooling in a 42U rack form factor. It features cutting-edge components that limit inrush current and enable precision cooling adjustments to minimize power consumption, maximize cooling and improve your application efficiency.
By delivering cold air high in the cold aisle, the SRXCOOL33K promotes temperature uniformity from 1U to 42U, allowing your equipment to perform at its peak. Maintenance is no-hassle due to the self-contained design, which requires no water collection tank or extra plumbing, while RoHS compliance and eco-friendly R410a refrigerant means you'll never have to worry about meeting environmental standards.
- Variable-speed, DC-inverter-driven compressor and microprocessor-controlled electronic expansion valve (EEV) enable precision cooling adjustments - no more wasteful, noisy cycling between off and full blast
- Soft-start feature limits inrush current to prevent introduction of line noise, voltage disruptions and potential circuit overloads
- Self-contained, zero-maintenance unit re-humidifies condensate and expels it through the exhaust air stream - no floor drain, water collection tank, external condenser, refrigerant piping, duct work or plumbing required
- Convenient LCD control panel and network interface provide local and remote monitoring and control of temperature, humidity, fan speed, alarms and logging via front-panel buttons, SNMP, Web, telnet/SSH or Modbus
- Row-based airflow path maximizes hot-aisle/cold-aisle efficiency and cooling predictability by supplying cold intake air high in the cold aisle and removing hot equipment exhaust air high in the hot aisle
- RoHS compliance and R410A refrigerant meets environmental standards worldwide