Product Id: 27893055
Description: Transition Converge S4140 - Switch - managed - 4 x 1 Gigabit / 10 Gigabit SFP+ - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: S4140
Transition Networks' Carrier Ethernet solution delivers the promise of simplicity deployed. This comprehensive solution includes CE 2.0 compliant demarcation devices, access switches, and the Converge element and service management platform.
With the goal of enabling new service generating revenue, Transition Networks' S4140 10GE network interface device is designed to support a wide range of MEF-based Carrier Ethernet services for Mobile Backhaul, Business Ethernet, Cloud Assurance and Carrier Exchange E-Access services.
Transition Networks' Converge platform is designed to simplify service provisioning with rapid service design and automated service activation capabilities. It's easy, intuitive pro-active fault and performance management make managing the complete service life cycle simple while reducing operating expenses. Converge is one of the first industry management platforms that integrates MEF defined CE 2.0 services and features template based provisioning that takes the complexity out of the provisioning process today while its open architecture and REST APIs provide a path forward for new software defined services and applications.
- 4 x 1G/10GE SFP+ ports
- Any port can be network or client
- E-Line (EPL and EVPL)
- E-LAN (EP-LAN and EVP-LAN)
- E-Access (Access EPL and EVPL)
- Blended Ethernet Service Activation testing supporting RFC2544 and Y.1564 "services" testing via EVC bandwidth policies or CoS ingress and egress tags with 1-way delay measurements reported in 1-milliseconds
- Hardware based precision time protocol 1588v2 with clock off-set reporting and monitoring between grandmaster and slave with nanosecond accuracy
- Multi-CoS 802.1p and Ipv4/V6 DiffServ/TOS to ensure any level of service between operator and customer networks
- Hardware based service OAM (IEEE 802.1ag) and performance monitoring ensure accurate service performance delivery with two and one-way delay measurement reporting
- Bandwidth policies enforced by rate limiting the port, VLAN ID or EVC with configurable CIR, CBS, EIR, EBS, with real-time green/yellow/red/discarded frame monitoring
- Strong security authentication/verification including SSH/SSL RSA/DSA certificate generation, TACACS+, RADIUS, HTTPs, SNMP v1, v2c and v3, up to 15 different levels of user administrative access rights
- IPv6 and IPv4 dual-stack addressing
- Dual firmware banks/images
- Configuration backup/restore
- Dying/last gasp