Product Id: 27892476
Description: Sentry Switched PDU STV-4301K - Power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - AC 230 V - Ethernet 10/100, RS-232 - output connectors: 48 - 0U
Mfr Part #: STV-4301K
The Switched Cabinet CDU STV-4301 with PIPS combines remote configuration and management with power distribution, power monitoring and environmental monitoring. Reboot a single or dual-power server with one command. Receive SNMP alerts when power or environmental conditions exceed thresholds. Assign users specific access rights to designated outlets or groups.
This Sentry PIPS CDU combines all of the features of a Switched CDU with the ability to provide power monitoring per inlet/infeed. Power information per infeed includes current, voltage, power, apparent power, crest factor, reactance, power factor and accumulated energy.
This information replaces branch circuit monitoring devices typically installed in the power distribution panel or remote power panel (RPP) with higher accuracy and lower cost monitoring of each circuit attached to the CDU.
- Remote power management
- High power distribution
- Web interface, SSL, SSH, Telnet, SNMP, FTP, SNTP, Syslog, RADIUS, LDAP, LDAPS, TACACS and RS-232 access
- Connect the Switched Expansion CDU to a Master unit for power management of separate power circuits from a single IP address
- Each Switched CDU supports two temperature and humidity probes and reports conditions thru the user interface without the need for additional IP addresses
- Provide automated alerts for power and environmental conditions
- Precisely measure the aggregate current draw (in amps) on each phase
- Prevent an in-rush power overload
- PIPS - Per Input Power Sensing
Accurately measures Active Power, Apparent Power, Energy kWh, Power Capacity, and Power Capacity Used using the network interface. See the aggregate current draw, in Amps, locally using the onboard LED.
- Temperature and humidity
The Smart CDU supports two external probes. Each of these probes measure both temperature and humidity. Receive SNMP-based alert notications when conditions exceed denned thresholds.
- Linking (expansion modules)
The Smart CDU family has the capability to daisy chain units together. The expansion module provides the ability to link two power circuits under one IP address.