Product Id: 27883023
Description: ShadowProtect Granular Recovery for Exchange - (v. 8.x) - upgrade license + 1 Year Maintenance - 250 mailboxes - Win - English - United States
Mfr Part #: G25080USUS0100ZZZ
ShadowProtect Granular Recovery for Exchange is the mailbox recovery software that saves time, money, and resources when recovering Microsoft Exchange Server data. Whether you need to recover all Exchange data since the previous month's backup or a single accidentally deleted e-mail ShadowProtect Granular Recovery for Exchange can help.
ShadowProtect GRE recovers the following data directly to your production Exchange Server or any PST file through an easy to use tool.
- Eliminates the need for individual mailbox or "brick-level" backups
- Uses existing backup procedures
- Restores Exchange data quickly - saving time, money and frustration
- Quick and easy search for files or attachments
- Simply restores lost/deleted files by copying them to the desired location
- Eliminates the need for a recovery server or full site restores
- Minimize the time to restore an individual mailbox
SPGR can slash restore time, making it possible to restore mail items from a previous full backup directly into your production Exchange Server, or directly into a new or existing PST file. This eliminates the need for a recovery server and the extra steps required to separately import mail back into Exchange Server or Microsoft Office Outlook.
- Eliminate backups of an individual mailbox
SPGR eliminates the need to back up individual mailboxes because they can be restored directly from an EDB file.
- Minimize the time to locate all email matching specific criteria
SPGR includes an advanced find feature that can search across all mailboxes in an archive EDB file, rather than searching one mailbox at a time or bringing an old backup back online for analysis. And you can search by a variety of criteria, including keywords, subject, date and specific users.
- Minimize storage space and the cost required to store and archive your backups
Because you don't need to back up mailboxes individually doing a brick-level backup, you eliminate the backup space, cost, and time associated with performing brick-level backups.
- Minimize the time to back up all mailboxes
SPGR eliminates the need to back up mailboxes individually. Normally, companies do a full Exchange Server backup, and then run a second process to back up "Very Important Mailboxes" (VIMs) individually as well. SPGR eliminates this second process.