Product Id: 27875352
Description: Gefen DisplayPort Extender over Fiber-Optic Cable, Sender and Receiver Units - Video extender - up to 300 m
Mfr Part #: EXT-DP-CP-2FO
The Gefen EXT-DP-CP-2FO extends DisplayPort up to 1000 feet (300 meters) using two strands of 50/125 µm multi-mode (OM2/OM3) LC-terminated fiber optic cable. Resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 (WQXGA) are supported. 62.5/125 µm (OM1) fiber may also be used for a maximum range of up to 500 feet (150 meters).
Compared to similar copper-based solutions, optical signal transmission provides galvanic isolation and much better resistance to electromagnetic interference. Sender and Receiver modules feature cast Aluminum enclosures, providing further immunity to radiated noise.
Female connectors allow optimized lengths of DisplayPort cables to be used, preventing stress on source and display connectors. This, along with the compact size of the modules help create a clean and trouble-free installation by reducing clutter around the connector panels.
- Extends DisplayPort up to 1000 feet (300 meters) over 2 strands of 50/125µm multi-mode (OM2/OM3) LC-terminated fiber optic cable
- Extends DisplayPort up to 500 feet (150 meters) over 2 strands of 62.5/125µm multi-mode (OM1) LC-terminated fiber optic cable
- Supports 1080p Full HD at 120Hz and dual-link resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 (WQXGA)
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.1a standard
- Supports Dual-Mode DP (DP++)
- Supports auxiliary/lC channel over fiber
- Cast aluminum enclosures and Fiber optic transmission eliminate susceptibility to electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- HDCP and DPCP-compliant
- Compact sender and receiver modules and female DisplayPort connectors provide clean and easy installation
- FCC and CE compliant for RFI (radio frequency interference) and EMI (electromagnetic immunity)