Product Id: 27869323
Description: Corsair CS Series CS750M - Power supply (internal) - ATX12V 2.4/ EPS12V 2.92 - 80 PLUS Gold - AC 100-240 V - 750 Watt - active PFC - North America
Mfr Part #: CP-9020078-NA
CS series modular power supplies are ideal for basic desktop systems where low energy use, low noise, and simple installation are essential. 80 PLUS Gold efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat. Flat, sleeved black modular cables with clearly-marked connectors make installation fast and straightforward, with good-looking results.
- Intel Core processor ready
- 80PLUS Gold certified, delivering over 92% energy efficiency at real world load conditions
- Modular cables allow you to remove unneeded cables
- The low-profile, flat modular cable design reduces air friction and helps maximize airflow through your computer's chassis
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- Universal AC input from 100-240 V
- Multi-GPU ready
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection, over power protection, over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- 80 PLUS Gold-certified efficiency
The super-efficient operation of the CS series modular results in lower energy use and lower operating costs. Since it generates less heat, the fan doesn't need to work as hard, and you'll enjoy near silent operation.
- Modular cabling with clearly marked connectors
The flat, sleeved black cables are modular, so you'll only use the cables you need and you'll get great-looking results. The clearly-marked connectors make installation fast and straightforward.
- Supports Intel Core processor
The low-power sleep state of the latest Intel processors can cause performance and compatibility issues with some power supplies. CS series modular power supplies fully support the modes, making them an excellent choice for PCs.