Product Id: 27868575
Description: Black Box GigaTrue 3 - Patch cable - RJ-45 (M) to RJ-45 (M) - 61 cm - UTP - CAT 5e - booted, stranded - gray
Mfr Part #: C5EPC70-GY-02
These one-of-a-kind cables give you the ability to lock down critical network ports - when you need to - without buying new patch cords. Use these premium cables for your everyday network connections. Then, when you need to secure network ports, you can.
- Choose between two levels of lockability or use as a standard snagless connector
- GigaBase 3 Premium Cable constructed to exceed industry standards
- Cable tested to 350 MHz, surpassing 100-MHz CAT5e standard
- Cabling ETL verified to ANSI/TIA-568-C.2
- 50-micron gold-plated contacts provide superior conductivity
- Connector designed for an insertion and extraction life of 750 cycles
- Offers superior near-end crosstalk (NEXT) compared to standard CAT6 cable
- Snagless boots prevent connector damage due to snags during installation
- This cable is ideal for 1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 10BASE-T and other high-speed applications
- Turn ports into a Layer 1 security key.
GigaBase 3 cables are one of the simplest and least expensive yet most effective ways you can increase your Layer 1 security. Use them to protect mission-critical and publicly accessible network ports from unauthorized access and tampering, especially in government offices, conference rooms, lobbies, hotels, airports, event centers, and more.
- Prevent accidental disconnects.
These cables are ideal for preventing accidental disconnects, particularly in mission-critical, industrial, and manufacturing applications.
- Rugged, patented boot.
No one is going to break this boot or pull out your cable! The cable is integrated into the extremely rugged, hard-polymer shell to protect it and to prevent tampering. The boot's snag-free, slim, high-density form fits all standard RJ-45 openings.
- Premium performance.
You won't sacrifice performance for security. These premium cables are tested to 350 MHz and guaranteed for life. Use them for all your network connections.