Product Id: 27841835
Description: Gefen DVI KVM Over IP Sender Package - Video/audio/infrared/USB/serial extender - Gigabit Ethernet - 1000Base-T - 1U
Mfr Part #: EXT-DVIKVM-LANTX
The DVI KVM over IP extends DVI, USB, 2-way analog audio, RS-232, and IR, over a Gigabit Local Area Network. Resolutions up to 1080p Full HD and 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA) are supported. HDMI digital audio is also supported when using HDMI sources and displays with HDMI-to-DVI adapters. The sender and receiver units can be automatically or manually configured to unique IP addresses to allow the connection of multiple senders and receivers to the same network. Multiple receiver units can simultaneously connect to any sender unit within the network to create a virtual crosspoint matrix of 256 senders. Any combination of HDMI, DVI, and VGA senders and receivers can be used. Each receiver unit has a built-in Ethernet switch and two additional RJ-45 Ethernet ports to allow for the connection of computers and other IP-enabled devices. USB 2.0 data rates up to 480 Mbps are supported in addition to backward-compatibility with USB 1.1. Each receiver unit provides two USB ports with up to 500 mA current draw per connector, providing access to keyboard, mouse, and other compatible devices. Bi-directional analog audio capability allows audio to be transported between the sender and the receiver units. The built-in microphone pre-amp on the receiver unit ensures compatibility with a variety of microphones. IR commands from the receiver side can be extended to sources connected to any of the senders units. RS-232 serial control can also be extended between each sender and receiver unit. The built-in web server interface makes set-up and configuration simple and intuitive. The DVI KVM over IP is perfect for large scale remote workstation access and digital signage applications.
- Extends DVI, USB, RS-232, bi-directional stereo analog audio, and IR over IP, using a Gigabit Local Area Network
- Any combination of HDMI, DVI, and VGA senders and receivers can be used together to create a "virtual matrix"
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD and 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)
- Supports 2 USB devices at receiver side, with 500 mA current capability per port, USB 2.0 data rates up to 480 Mbps, and backward-compatibility with USB 1.1
- Three-port Ethernet switch built into the receiver unit
- Switch/USB button facilitates scrolling between multiple senders and accessing a USB host computer from multiple receivers
- Mode button on sender for sharpness or motion optimization of image
- Easy-to-use web server interface for quick system set-up, operation, and firmware upgrade
- Locking power supply connectors