Product Id: 27773335
Description: B&B AirborneM2M Industrial ABDN-ER-IN5018 - Wireless router - 802.11a/b/g/n - Dual Band
Mfr Part #: ABDN-ER-IN5018
The AirborneM2M line of industrial wireless device serial servers and Ethernet Bridge/Routers are built for networking equipment in an array of machine-to-machine (M2M) applications. AirborneM2M Industrial Series feature industrial strength packaging and support a wide temperature rating to withstand challenging M2M environments.
- RS-232/422/485 or 10/100 Mbps Ethernet to 802.11a/b/g/n
- One or two serial ports, one Ethernet port
- Advanced Enterprise class wireless security
- 2 kV serial ESD surge suppression
- Variable DC power supply, PoE 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- Extended operating temperature range
- AirborneM2M SpeedLink roaming - enhanced connection reliability
- Supported by Airborne Management Center device discovery management and control application software
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi
AirborneM2M products establish wireless connections over both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. Whenever the 2.4 GHz airspace is overcrowded with competing wireless transmission, AirborneM2M products can be switched over to 5 GHz band to keep data flowing.
- Enterprise class security
Security protocols are important to mission-critical wireless M2M applications. AirborneM2M multi-layered security approach addresses the requirements of Enterprise-class networks and corporate IT departments. These advanced security features include wireless security; network security; communication security; and device security.
- SpeedLink roaming
The latest AirborneM2M SpeedLink roaming feature further enhances the high level of connection reliability. SpeedLink enables AirborneM2M devices to roam quickly and freely throughout a wireless network without losing important data. If you're walking around a hospital or driving through a warehouse, SpeedLink ensures you stay connected.