Product Id: 27772415
Description: Tripp Lite HDMI over Cat5 Cat6 4x4 Matrix Video Extender Switch HDMI RJ45 F/F TAA - Video/audio extender - HDMI - up to 53.3 m
Mfr Part #: B126-4X4
The B126-4X4 4-port HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 Matrix Splitter Switch works with Tripp Lite remote receivers to share one or more HDMI sources between multiple projectors, monitors or televisions. It's ideal for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, retail and other applications where the video sources are located farther than conventional cables allow or that require multiple displays connected to one source.
It uses HDMI cable(see Tripp Lite's P568-Series) to connect to the sources and Cat5e/6 cable to transmit to the remote monitors(for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series). Any video source can be routed to any monitor, or you can send the same source to multiple monitors. Switch between inputs via pushbuttons, RS-232 serial or the included remote control.
When used with Tripp Lite's B126-1A0 or B126-1A0-WP-1 active remote receivers, the switch can extend a 1080i(60 Hz) signal up to 53.34 m (175-ft.) or a 1080p signal(60 Hz) up to 38.1 m (125-ft.) With a B126-1P0 or B126-1P0-WP-1 passive remote receiver, it can extend a 1080i(60 Hz) signal up to 22.86 m (75-ft.) and a 1080p(60 Hz) signal up to 15.24 m (50-ft.) Add up to three B126-110 remote repeaters to each channel to fully extend the signal range or add more displays.
In addition to crystal-clear video, the B126-4X4 delivers full, rich stereo. Easy to set up with no software or drivers to install. Mounts to a wall, rack or pole using the included hardware.
- Share multiple HDMI sources between multiple monitors
- Allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to multiple outputs
- Transmits the signal over one Cat5e/6 cable to a remote monitor up to 175 ft. away
- A B126-Series remote receiver is needed at each monitor
- For longer distances: Use a B126-1A0 or B126-1A0-WP-1 active remote receiver to extend a 1080p @ 60Hz signal up to 125 ft. from the transmitter (or a 1080i @ 60Hz signal up to 175 ft. from the transmitter)
- For shorter distances: Use a B126-1P0 or B126-1P0-WP-1 passive remote receiver to extend a 1080p @ 60Hz signal up to 50 ft. from the transmitter (or a 1080i @ 60Hz signal up to 75 ft. from the transmitter)
- Use 24AWG, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series, to achieve maximum distance and resolution
- Further expand the range and number of monitors by adding B126-110 remote repeater units
- Add up to three repeaters on each channel of the matrix switch, for a total of 4 displays per channel (An active remote receiver should be the last unit in a channel)
- A 1080p @ 60Hz signal can be extended up to 125 ft. for each repeater added into a channel (or up to 175 ft. for a 1080i @60Hz signal)
- Switch between inputs via pushbuttons, remote control,or RS232 serial
- Included 5-ft. IR extension cable allows you to extend the range in which the remote control can be used, and/or to locate the B126-4X4 discreetly out of view, while maintaining remote control functionality.
- Mounting hardware included
- Plug-and-play; no software or drivers required
- Compatible with all operating systems
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases