Product Id: 27772414
Description: Tripp Lite HDMI over Cat5 Cat6 Video Extender Transmitter & Receiver TAA - Video/audio extender - 2 ports - up to 61 m
Mfr Part #: B126-2A1
The B126-2A1 HDMI over Cat5/Cat6 Extender Kit includes a transmitter unit and a receiver unit that work in tandem to extend an HDMI signal to two projectors, monitors or televisions. The kit is ideal for digital signs, trade shows, presentations, classrooms, churches, retail settings and other applications where the video source is located farther than conventional cables allow or that require multiple displays connected to one source.
HDMI cable(see Tripp Lite's P568-Series) connects the local monitor and the audio/video source to the transmitter's HDMI ports and two monitors to the receiver. Cat5e/6 cable(for best results, use 24 AWG solid-wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N202-Series) connects the two units.
The B126-2A1 can extend a 1080i(60 Hz) signal up to 60.96 m (200-ft.), a 1080p(60 Hz) signal up to 45.72 m (150-ft.) and a 3D signal up to 38.1 m (125-ft.) You can connect up to three B126-110 remote repeaters in the chain for a maximum of six HDMI displays and full signal extension of 213.36 m (700-ft.) (1080i), 152.4 m (500-ft.) (1080p) or 121.9 m (400-ft.) (3D).
In addition to crystal-clear video, the B126-2A1 delivers full, rich stereo and 7.1-channel surround sound(multi-channel or PCM) audio. Built-in equalization control lets you fine-tune the image quality at each remote display. Supports 24-bit True Color(8 bits per channel) and HDCP compatibility. Easy to set up with no software or drivers to install. Mounts to a wall, rack or pole using the included hardware.
- Connect to TV's to a singel HDMI video source over a single Cat5/6 cable
- Extends an HDMI signal to 2 monitors up to 200 ft. from the source over a single Cat5e/6 cable
- Extends a 1080p (60 Hz) signal up to 150 ft. from the source using Cat6 cabling, or up to 125 ft. using Cat5 cabling
- Extends a 1080i (60 Hz) signal up to 200 ft. from the source using Cat6 cabling, or up to 175 ft. using Cat5 cabling
- Use 24 AWG, solid wire Cat5e/6 cable, to achieve maximum distance and resolution
- Add up to three repeaters on each Cat5e/6 channel, for a total of 4 displays per channel
- A 1080p (60 Hz) signal can be extended up to 125 ft. for each repeater added into a channel
- Supports 24-bit true color (8-bits per channel)
- Built-in equalization control to adjust the video image