Product Id: 27755898
Description: HPE V110 ADSL-B Wireless-N - Wireless router - DSL modem - 4-port switch - 802.11b/g/n - 2.4 GHz - remarketed
Mfr Part #: JE461AR#ABA
The V110 Wireless-N router series 802.11n wireless LAN (WLAN) routers are the ideal first networking device for building a small business data network with a secure connection to the Internet. This all-in-one solution combines a router to connect a local network with the Internet, a firewall to guard the network's Internet connection, a four-port wired Fast Ethernet switch for local wired connections, and an advanced 11n wireless Access Point for connecting wireless users, with backward compatibility with older 11b and 11g standards. Use this in networks of up to 253 total wired and wireless users, including up to 32 wireless users.
- Robust routing and security features
- WDS support for simplified network setup
- Advanced MIMO technology for enhanced range
- WPA/2, AES, TKIP, WEP security/encryption
- 802.1x/MAC address authentication/filtering
- Wired and wireless user support
Enables up to 253 total (32 wireless) users to share a single cable/DSL or ADSL connection, making the most of your broadband service.
- All-in-one device
Combines ADSL or Cable modem, 802.11n access point, router, firewall and 4-port switch in one box to allow easy and secure broadband access.
- Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO)
Advanced MIMO technology provides enhanced wireless range and coverage area for improved roaming and ubiquity.
- Multi-level wireless security
Provides additional wireless security with SSID broadcast disable and MAC filtering.
Full SPI firewall, access control rules, DoS protection and other features helps protect your network from the security risks of always-on broadband connections.
- Internet protocol security (IPSec)
Enables secure site-to-site communication with up to five concurrent IPSec tunnels.
- Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) snooping and query
Allows more efficient use of resources when supporting multicast-based applications like online streaming video and gaming.
- Wi-Fi Distribution System (WDS)
Easily expands network coverage using compatible WDS-enabled APs.
- Dynamic Domain Name Service (DNS)
Enables Internet connections with dynamic IP addresses to network applications such as Web or FTP servers that normally require static IP addresses.
- Secure your wireless network with just one push of a button
Reduce power consumption by turning off wireless connectivity when not needed.