Product Id: 27749323
Description: OKI Remark Test Grading Solution - License - 3 stations
Mfr Part #: 76001403
With the Remark Test Grading Solution, you can print, grade, assess and manage your classroom test documents easily and quickly.
Now you can print the exact number of bubble sheet tests you need on demand, grade the tests instantaneously, print reports in minutes, even scan documents to specific classroom folders - with the Remark Test Grading Solution. No more costly preprinted forms to inventory. No waiting for results or manually preparing reports.
Available from OKI, this solution gives you more time to review results, assess students' understanding of the material, and concentrate on the teaching process.
The Remark Test Grading Solution uses a powerful software suite that is compatible with all OKI multifunction devices (MFPs). A wizard-like interface makes it easy for users to navigate through the test-grading process.
With a variety of licensing options, the Remark Test Grading Solution is available for download to one or more Windows -based PCs, simplifying school processes.
OKI color and mono MFPs provide users with fast, professional and reliable printing, copying, scanning and faxing of all types of general office and classroom documents - not only bubble sheet tests.
- Prints a variety of standard test answer sheets; no need to create your own or pay for expensive pre-printed bubble sheets
- Merges student, instructor, class and test information onto printed answer sheets for easy identification and tracking
- Grades tests and produces grade reports including Item Analysis, Test Statistics, Student Response Report, Test Item Statistics, Student Grade, and Student Test Reports
- Robust reporting, including class reports, student reports, and Item analysis reports
- Includes subjective marking points for essays and write-in questions
- Reads images scanned from any OKI multifunction device
- On-screen "exception cleaning" for blank or multiple responses
- Imports class rosters
- Tracks who has and has not taken a test
- Provides scores on specific learning objectives in addition to the overall test
- Easily export raw data and grades in several formats (CSV, Excel, Access, Oracle, SQL Server and more) for import into applications such as Gradebooks, Student and Learning Management systems