Product Id: 27740456
Description: Ruckus ZoneFlex R300 - Wireless access point - 802.11a/b/g/n - Dual Band
Mfr Part #: 901-R300-US02
The Ruckus ZoneFlex R300 indoor AP is designed for small organizations that need affordable, rock-solid Wi-Fi performance.
Small organizations without a dedicated IT staff need Wi-Fi coverage that serves customers, keeps employees productive, and supports backend business functions. This means Wi-Fi must be easy to deploy, fast, and highly reliable.
Unlike other entry-level APs, the R300 does not compromise on performance. This 802.11n AP incorporates the same patented adaptive antenna technology, BeamFlex+, found throughout the Ruckus Wi-Fi portfolio that extends coverage using fewer APs and improves wireless download speeds. BeamFlex directs each data packet over the best performing signal path, mitigating interference automatically.
The R300 also incorporates ChannelFly which provides significant capacity improvements in congested environments - delivering up to 50 percent capacity gains over competitive dynamic channel selection approaches.
Whether organizations are deploying ten or ten thousand APs, the R300 is also easy to manage through the appliance, virtual and cloud management options.
The R300: Supports up to 256 clients on a single AP; Supports more services - including streaming media, web browsing, and email; Easily handles the transmission of challenging content - like streaming video; Uses fewer APs to cover more area with extended range capabilities; Improves throughput automatically delivering up to 50 percent capacity gains; Reduces costs with support for both standard PoE and PoE+.
- · Supports more devices - connecting up to 256 clients per AP
- · Supports more services—including streaming media, web browsing, and email—with concurrent dual-band 2.4 GHz and 5GHz radios and four queues per client station
- · Easily handles the transmission of challenging content—like streaming video—with 802.11n two-stream MIMO 2x2:2
- · Use fewer APs to cover more area with extended range capabilities provided by BeamFlex utilizing up to 128 directional antenna patterns
- · Improves throughput automatically with ChannelFly technology and dynamic channel selection - delivering up to 50 percent capacity gains
- · Reduces costs with support for both standard PoE and PoE+ options · Easily installs in tight spaces with small lightweight size
- Patented BeamFlex technology extends signal range, improves stability of client connections
All ZoneFlex R300 smart Wi-Fi access points integrate a software-controlled smart antenna array that delivers up to an additional 4 dB of BeamFlex gain and 10 dB of interference mitigation. This allows a 2x to 4x improvement in signal range and a reduction in packet loss from the ability to automatically mitigate interference and avoid obstacles.
- Advanced WLAN applications with smart/OS advanced WLAN applications with smart/OS
When used with the Ruckus ZoneDirector smart WLAN controller, each ZoneFlex R300 supports a wide range of value-added applications such as guest networking, Dynamic PSK, hotspot authentication, wireless intrusion detection and many more. With smart/OS, WLANs can be created and mapped to the same or different APs or VLANs.
- Complete local and remote management complete local and remote management
Each ZoneFlex R300 can be managed as a standalone AP through a web-based GUI, using SNMP or through the Ruckus FlexMaster Wi-Fi remote management system. Local management can also be performed using the ZoneDirector smart WLAN controller. FlexMaster is a LINUX-based software platform that uses industry-standard protocols to perform bulk configuration, fault detection, monitoring and a wide range of troubleshooting capabilities over a wire area connection. The ZoneDirector enables local management and control of APs, adding value-added services such as transmit power control, and guest networking.