Product Id: 27739992
Description: OSD Audio AMP120 - Power amplifier
Mfr Part #: AMP120
The AMP120 is a high performance 2-channel power amp that's big on features but low on price. This compact amp is perfect for powering two pairs of 8-ohm speakers and you can also use it as a single-zone, rear channel amp for Dolby Surround Sound systems, or to bump up the power of your OSD outdoor speakers. The AMP120 also features automatic source switching. This is a neat feature that lets you connect dual sources to the amp (i.e., your iPod and a DVD player). The sources do not play at the same time (that's a function of multi-channel amps); however, the AMP120 will automatically switch sources. So if you have your iPod connected to input 1, then decide you want to watch a movie, when the DVD player is turned on, the AMP120 will automatically switch to that source.
A great feature of the AMP120 is the ability to connect your iPod or other portable music device. The AMP 120 includes two RCA signal level inputs marked as red for right and white for left. All you need to do is purchase the inexpensive RCA to mini cable. The mini 3.5 connector is plugged into the headphone output of your iPod then the RCAs are connected to one of the inputs of the AMP120. It's that easy!
- 50 watts RMS per channel
- Bridgeable outputs for 150 watts RMS
- 2 stereo inputs with automatic priority override
- 1 auxiliary output
- A or B speaker selector switches
- Front-panel mounted volume and balance knobs
- Input needed to reach full output: 1.4v
- Frequency response: (20Hz-20kHz)+1dB, -0.5dB; (5Hz-65kHz)+/-3dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 107dB (A-Weighted)
- Power consumption 500 Watts (all channels driven)