Product Id: 27701171
Description: Tripp Lite UPS Smart Online 3000VA 2400W Rackmount 208V / 240V DB9 Preinstalled WEBCARDLX 3URM - UPS (rack-mountable) - AC 110/120 V - 2400 Watt - 3000 VA - Ethernet, RS-232, USB - output connectors: 9 - 3U - 26"
Mfr Part #: SU3000RTXL3UN
The SU3000RTXL3UN SmartOnline 120V 3kVA 2.4kW On-Line Double-Conversion UPS provides the highest level of battery backup and AC power protection for critical server, network and telecom equipment. It converts AC input to DC power, and then converts DC to fully regulated sine wave AC output with +/-2% voltage regulation in online and battery modes and zero transfer time to battery.
Operating with a high 94% efficiency in optional economy mode, the SU3000RTXL2U cuts BTU heat output, power consumption and energy costs. Featuring four NEMA 5-15/20R and four 5-15R outlets in two switchable breakered load banks, as well as one non-breakered L5-30R outlet, the SU3000RTXL3UN has an internal battery that provides 14 minutes of support at half load and 5 minutes at full load. Adding optional external battery packs, such as Tripp Lite's BP72V15-2U (sold separately), provides extended runtime.
The pre-installed Java-free HTML5-based WEBCARDLX interface enables full remote access for site power and UPS status monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
- Tripp Lite SU3000RTXL3UN 3000VA / 3kVA / 2400W on-line, double-conversion 3U rackmount UPS
- Selectable 110/120V output(120V factory preset)
- NEMA L5-30P input, 4 NEMA 5-15/20R, 4 5-15R & 1 L5-30R outlets
- Two switched 4-outlet load banks support remote reboot or programmable load shedding options
- Supports 2% output voltage regulation and zero transfer time in double conversion mode
- Economy mode option offers enhanced 98% efficiency operation, reduced power consumption and lower BTU emissions
- 14 minutes runtime at 50% load(1200W) and 5 minutes at 100% load(2400W) with internal batteries
- BP72V15-2U(limit 1), BP72V28RT-3U(multi-pack compatible) and BP72V18-2US(multi-pack compatible) external battery packs available(some configurations require Tripp Lite's External Battery Configuration Software)
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- LED Display reports UPS operating mode, line power availability, battery mode operation, inverter status and output power availability
- Audible alarm with push-button momentary alarm-cancel
- 4 post installation hardware included, Optional 2POSTRMKITHD enables 2 post rack installation
- Single line TEL / Network surge suppression
- Electronic bypass maintains utility output during a variety of UPS fault conditions
- Built-in USB, RS-232, contact-closure and PRE-INSTALLED WEBCARDLX network interface
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- Included PowerAlert UPS monitoring software