Product Id: 27693115
Description: ASUS Q87T/CSM - Motherboard - mini ITX - LGA1150 Socket - Q87 - USB 3.0 - Gigabit LAN - onboard graphics (CPU required) - HD Audio (8-channel)
Mfr Part #: Q87T/CSM
Want to build a DIY PC without the depth? Then you need Q87T - the thin Mini-ITX motherboard from ASUS. Measuring less than 2.5 cm tall and with a built-in connector for external DC power, it is the perfect choice for all-in-one (AIO) PCs and other slimline builds. Building 'thin' is simpler than you might think.
- UEFI BIOS and EZ mode: friendlier, easier, and more intuitive with helpful info added
- USB 3.0 BOOST: 170% faster transfer speeds than traditional USB 3.0
- Network iControl: real-time network bandwidth management
- Fan Xpert 2: comprehensive controls for the perfect cool and quiet balance
- CrashFree BIOS 3: restore corrupted BIOS data from USB storage
- AI Suite 3: one-stop access to innovative ASUS features
- Exclusive EZ mode adds useful info to become even easier
Media-renowned UEFI BIOS from ASUS provides the smoothest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS, and features more intuitive functions to quickly take you to favorite BIOS pages and frequently-accessed settings through custom shortcuts. You can even write quick notes in-BIOS for future reference, view an activity log of setting changes and modifications, and rename SATA ports. EZ mode has a look, upgraded with extra-friendly capabilities like detailed fan controls, XMP profile settings, SATA information, and fast clock adjustment. Together, these perfect your BIOS experience.
- 170% faster transfer speeds than traditional USB 3.0
ASUS USB 3.0 Boost technology supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol). With USB 3.0 Boost technology, a USB device's transmission speed is significantly increased up to 170%, adding to already fast USB 3.0 performance. ASUS software automatically accelerates data rates for compatible USB 3.0 peripherals without any user interaction.
- One-stop access to innovative ASUS features
ASUS AI Suite 3 offers a user experience through a clearer and more attractive interface with support for larger monitors. It consolidates all exclusive ASUS features into one simple-to-use package, allowing you to supervise overclocking, energy consumption, fan speeds, voltages and more. This all-in-one app offers diverse and easy to use functionality, with no need to switch back and forth between different utilities.