Product Id: 27692834
Description: ATEN NRGence PE6108B eco PDU - Power distribution unit - AC 100-240 V - 2880 Watt - Ethernet 10/100 - input: IEC 60320 C20 - output connectors: 8 - 1U
Mfr Part #: PE6108B
The PE6108 eco PDU provides secure, centralized, intelligent, power management (power on, off, cycle) of data center IT equipment (servers, storage systems, KVM switches, network devices, serial data devices, etc.), as well as the ability to monitor the center's health environment via sensors.
The eco PDUs offer remote power control combined with real-time power measurement - allowing you to control and monitor the power status of devices attached to the PDUs at the PDU device level from practically any location via a TCP/IP connection.
With its advanced security features and ease of operation, the eco PDU is the convenient, reliable, and cost effective way to remotely manage power access for multiple computer installations and allocate power resources in the most efficient way possible.
- Space saving 1 U rack mount design with rear mounting
- 3 digit 7-segment front panel LED shows Current/IP address
- Remote users can monitor outlet status via web pages on their browsers
- Remote power control via TCP/IP and a built in 10/100 Ethernet port
- Remote power outlet control by individual outlets
- Easy setup and operation via a browser-based user interface
- RTC support to keep the timer running during times of no power
- LED indicators for current and IP address at the PDU device level
- Real-time current, voltage, and kWH displayed in a browsed-based UI for monitoring at the PDU level
- User outlet access assignment on an outlet-by-outlet basis