Product Id: 27685540
Description: ATEN VC080 - EDID reader / writer - HDMI
Mfr Part #: VC080
The ATEN VC080 is a HDMI EDID emulator, which is designed to emulate and store the EDID of a video display, providing constant and reliable EDID data for the HDMI source device to efficiently optimize video resolution.
The ATEN HDMI EDID emulator is a convenient tool that ensures smooth viewing experience for any video installation. The EDID emulator provides three flexible methods for selecting and switching between EDID modes: default mode, programming mode, and learning mode. It comes with an easy-to-use EDID wizard that allows users to quickly view, store and manage EDID settings.
- EDID wizard - allows a user an easy way to manage EDID settings
- Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) allows interconnected HDMI devices to communicate and respond to one remote control
- EDID mode selection - default, learning, programming
- HDMI (3D, Deep Color), HDCP compatible
- Supports Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio
- Automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices
- Signaling rates up to 2.25 Gbits in support of 1080p display
- LED indication of video source devices
- Supports wide screen
- Supports hot-plugging