Product Id: 27673956
Description: Tripp Lite 32-Port Serial Console Server Terminal Server Management Switch TAA GSA - Console server - 32 ports - 100Mb LAN, RS-232 Mdm
Mfr Part #: B096-032
Tripp Lite’s B096-032 is the most advanced console / terminal server platform available today. In a secure, 1U rackmountable appliance, it offers an in-band and out-of-band management solution for serial console ports, servers, virtual servers, service processors, UPS & PDU's, environmental monitoring and more. This 32 port serial console / terminal server enables system administrators to securely access and control their data centers and networks from anywhere in the world. Supports 3G cellular out-of-band access. The USB port on the console server is compatible with the Pantech ULM290 VZW and the following Sierra Wireless USB modems; Compass 888, USB 598, USB 598U, USB 312U, USB 308, and U313. And this enterprise level unit is equipped with a built in modem, dual Ethernet, dual AC power, 16GB USB flash and runs on Linux for scalability and reduced downtime.
The B096-032 offers advanced software features that surpass the requirements of even the most demanding applications. These features include Network UPS Tools for UPS monitoring, PowerMan for integrated PDU and RPC functions with in session hotkey support, Pattern match alerting, Open access to the Linux shell for scripting, heartbeat monitoring with automatic failover, Cisco pinouts and much more. Available in 16, 32 and 48 port models, the B096 family of Console Servers are the perfect fit for in or out of band access to vital IT assets.
- Built in modem for out-of-band dial-in access
- Configured to use standard Cat5e/6 patch cable when connecting to Cisco devices
- Tripp Lite's console servers all use an embedded FIPS 140-2 OpenSSL cryptographic module that has been validated to meet the FIPS 140-2 standards and has received Certificate #1051.
- When using SSH, HTTPS or SDT Connector to connect to any service on the console server while running in FIPS mode, they will be utilizing the embedded FIPS compliant module. In order to connect using any of the protocols, you must use a cryptographic algorithm that is FIPS approved or it will fail.
- Supports 3G cellular out-of-band access. The USB port on the console server is compatible with the Pantech ULM290 VZW and the following Sierra Wireless USB modems; Compass 888, USB 598, USB 598U, USB 312U, USB 308, and U313.
- 16GB local FTP/TFTP storage for device configuration files
- IPsec VPN support
- Secure Shell (SSH V2 and V3)
- TACACS+ , RADIUS, LDAP and Kerberos authentication
- PAP/CHAP authentication (dial up)
- Local authentication
- System event syslog
- SSH port and IP forwarding support
- IP packet filtering
- Break over SSH support
- Port triggers with SMNP and email alerts
- Offline data logging (Syslog, NFS, CIFS)
- Online data buffering and logging
- Multiple users per port (with port sniffing)
- Telnet/SSH/Raw TCP connect
- RFC 2217 - Port Redirection
- Integrated AJAX serial console and system terminal via web interface
- Native IPMI 1.5 and 2.0 (RMCP/RMCP+) support for BMC and service processor access and control
- Service processor access (IPMI, ILO, LOM and more)
- Access to KVM built in to service processors (DRAC, RSA)
- Limit user access by LAN device and SDT service for that device
- Port triggers with SMNP and email alerts for all tunnel traffic
- Each gateway can port forward to an unlimited number of locally networked hosts (computers, routers)
- Embedded DHCP server for management LAN devices
- Network UPS Tools for UPS Monitoring and Management
- PowerMan for PDU and RPC Management
- Command Line interface (Linux Shell)
- NAGIOS distributed monitoring
- Out-of-band (dial-up modem access) included - V.92 Serial Data/Fax Embedded Modem 3.3V Model, 14.4K Fax
- Linux with source code access
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing