Product Id: 27604614
Description: Avaya IP Office Receptionist - (v. R9) - license - ADI - Win
Mfr Part #: 275657
Receptionists can handle dozens, even hundreds of calls daily, so it is easy to see how important it is to deploy a phone application that allows for efficient call handling. IP Office Receptionist offers a visual display of incoming calls and call status throughout the business on an easy-to-use PC interface. With visual access to everyone's phone status - who is busy, on the phone, away from their desk - receptionists can route calls quickly and accurately with a mouse click. Receptionist is a powerful application that allows a single operator to manage calls for single site offices and even multiple locations to ensure prompt and professional handling of all calls.
- Inbound and outbound call handling
- Phone call control including conference call control and conference rooms; transfer, hold, and park via drag and drop
- Up to 16 park slots with customized labels
- Configuration of phone preferences
- Receive caller ID and name display (provided by local service provider)
- Speed dial and busy lamp field management of users within and across the enterprise
- Local phone directory
- Separate call history logs - all, incoming, outgoing, missed calls, messages
- Ability to create script for incoming call handling
- Time on call display
- Monitoring of up to 8 queues and ability to answer calls in queue
- Simple Outlook contact record creation
- Distinctive ringing using WAV file
- Centralized receptionist across connected locations
- Fast, accurate call handling
With its intuitive PC interface Receptionist allows for convenient click-and-drag call handling that helps improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the operator, even with large call volumes.
- Visual call status
Receptionists can see the status and availability of all associates on the network - who is on the phone, away from their desk, not to be disturbed, etc - helping with speed and accuracy of call routing.
- Centralized call management
With Receptionist, a single operator can handle calls for multiple offices - transferring calls between locations, adding people to conferences, managing voicemail messages for associates. The result: streamlined operations, consistency of service and cost savings.
- Call handling for multiple businesses
When an operator manages calls for multiple businesses, Receptionist enables the operator to quickly and accurately identify callers, greet them appropriately, and route calls to the right business. Sharing the receptionist resource reduces costs.
- Streamline operations
Handle large call volumes with just a single receptionist, in standalone or multi-site environments; use a single operator to manage calls for multiple businesses.
- Provide professional service to callers
Easy-to-use interface means receptionists can see the status of users on the network to quickly and accurately route calls to the right people.