Product Id: 27591282
Description: Bosch Divar AN 5000 - Standalone DVR - 8 channels - networked - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: DVR-5000-08A001
With the Divar Digital Versatile Recorder at the heart of your organization's security infrastructure, you enjoy the benefits of reliable, full-function digital video recording. Divar's simple exterior hides the power, control and flexibility it brings to your environment. Divar is an embedded system so it does not require service pack updates or become infected with computer viruses or worms. Designed and manufactured with Bosch quality, Divar delivers the security coverage you need from a stand-alone system, a multi-camera recording system or a network.
- Easy video retrieval using advanced search capabilities, including smart motion search
- View live or archived images using Internet Explorer without special software
- Configure and control cameras with Bilinx over coax cabling
- Authenticate images automatically for tamper-proof evidence
- Integrate easily with ATM/Point-of-sale (POS) equipment
- Store events using an internal or external DVD writer without a PC
- Add digital recording to your intrusion system through Bosch G Series control panels
- Access multiple Divar units remotely with the user-friendly control center
- Expand your CCTV recording system with as many as 256 cameras using video manager
- The Bilinx advantage
Adding Bilinx to Divar means that functions usually requiring hands-on access to a camera or its wiring now use the video transmission cable to communicate with the camera. This is a significant advantage in installations where cameras are hard to reach or where operations and surveillance might be compromised by a routine service call.
- Tamper-proof evidence
Divar stores image authentication data together with the images so that they cannot be altered in any way without detection. This critical video and data authentication eliminates concerns about using digital CCTV recordings as evidence in legal procedures. Important recordings can be protected from erasing and overwriting.