Product Id: 27582170
Description: Check Point Threat Emulation Private Cloud Appliance TE1000 - Security appliance - 28 virtual machines - GigE - 2U - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: CPAP-TE-1000-28VM
Your challenge with the increase in sophistication of cyber threats, many targeted attacks begin with exploiting software vulnerabilities in downloaded files and email attachments. These threats include exploits, or even variants of known exploits unleashed almost daily with no existing signatures and therefore no standard solutions to detect those variants.
ThreatCloud Emulation prevents infections from undiscovered exploits, zero-day and targeted attacks. This innovative solution quickly inspects files and run them in a virtual sandbox to discover malicious behavior. Discovered malware is prevented from entering the network. Check Point ThreatCloud Emulation reports to the ThreatCloud service and automatically shares the newly identified threat information with other Check Point customers. Traditional solutions have focused on detection, providing notifications after a threat has breached the network. With Check Point ThreatCloud Emulation, threats are blocked and infection does not occur.
- Identify malware hidden in Adobe PDF, Microsoft Office, and executable and archive files
- Protection against attacks targeting multiple Windows OS environments
- Supported topologies: private Emulation cloud for an existing gateway, inline, Message Transfer Agent (MTA), mirror/TAP
- Prevent unknown attacks in business documents and executable files
- Reduces costs by leveraging existing security infrastructure
- Maximize protection through unified management, monitoring and reporting
- Zero false-positives means you can secure the network without stopping the flow of business
- Increase security with automatic sharing of attack information with ThreatCloud